Sunday 8 September 2013

A new autumn line up

I know I promised back to work but hey, life happens.

I am however pleased to introduce the start of my new autumn line.  If you look very very carefully you might sense a theme!

From left to right green sugar skull earrings silver spike earrings, black sugar skull earrings, skeleton silver drop earrings, witch on a broom silver drop earrings

and


from left to right silver pumpkin drop earrings, hanging bat silver earrings, aged copper leaf skeleton earrings, purple sugar skull earrings RIP tombstone drop earrings, hanging spider drop earrings.

Cunningly, these are all listed in a new section of the shop listed as 'Halloween jewellery', although some items are more of an autumnal, new season feel and so you should also check the New In section which shall go live shortly.

These are the first of the new halloween and autumnal items, and links shall be updated as each item goes live over the next few days.  The items are strictly limited, some earrings in particular only have a run of one or two, therefore if you would like to order more than one set please do let me know and I can get the right parts in for you specially.

As ever please check out the other items available on RogueJewels, I have now sold out of an amazing 50 lines since the shop was first set up in April, other items are now very limited, once they are gone, they really are gone!

I love autumn, and for any summer fans, I hope these new items will ease the transition!

Thanks for sticking with me,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment