Saturday 12 October 2013

200 days down...

I've been neglecting the blog recently, and for that I apologise sincerely .

The shop has recently reached 200 days old, and looking back I am so pleased by how it has progressed.

Back at 100 days RogueJewels had had 2500 views and nearly 100 favourites. 

Another 100 days and there are so many wonderful things to be grateful for!

My items have been seen 6500 times I'm those hundred days. It's completely gobsmacking! My items have received more than 250 favourites in that time.

Roguejewels is currently being advertised by Leah Loverich's blogs 
http://1940sthrowback.tumblr.com and http://leahloverich.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm also due to feature my items in the flesh at an upcoming craft fair (and a few other things in the pipeline).

The shop www.etsy.com/shop/roguejewels has now expanded to accept payments by debit and credit card in addition to paypal.

I am still so excited every single time I see someone has stumbled across one of my items.  I'm trying to expand the lines I run to develop my signature style.  I've been creating custom items for a number of people so if there is something you have been thinking of but not seen yet, contact me!

With all my thanks
L

No comments:

Post a Comment