Sunday 30 June 2013

Morning thoughts

Monday morning again. I am very much looking forward to the week off I have at the end of this month. I may just sleep through the whole week at this rate!

I have to dress relatively conservatively for work, which is one of the reasons why my jewellery tends to be quite discreet.  Today I am wearing my double wrap bracelet (come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day...appropriate for a Monday I thought!), my red stacking ring and this pendant

I made it on a whim last time I had left over resin. It is a silver plated pendant bezel, with lime green, sky blue and royal blue rocailles.

Overall I like the effect of the bright colours, and that its slightly different to my usual. What do you think, is it something I should produce for the shop?

Wishing everyone a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment