Wednesday 9 April 2014

Good morning!

This is me this morning

Well we can dream, right?  In all seriousness, who wouldn't want to look this healthy, happy and completely content?

Last night's pamper mission took the form of an indulgent evening curled up with my honey and simply relaxing.  It might sound strange but I love the evenings where we can spend a whole evening together in the same room, but each be doing our own thing.

Today's a long day for me, so I have a lot of scheduled posts showing you some of the unique items I have for sale  I can't wait to start making some new creations at the weekend, but have some custom orders and a lot of hours in the office before then.

What do you plan to do to today to nurture or pamper yourself?  Or are you saving up so you can be just like that woman on the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment