Sunday 6 April 2014

Rituals and treats

I have an outlook on life that some may consider a little selfish.



I work long days, and have a good number of daily responsibilities, like any woman I know.  Each day I try to make sure I have a little time to myself.  Sometimes, that is ten minutes on the commute to work, other days, like today, it's an hour sat with my laptop and with one of my pets playing around my feet (my pet rabbit Bandit today).


I try not to feel guilty, but it's about soothing your soul, feeling a little nourished each day.

This week, I'm going to try and share what I have done each day, to look after myself and nourish myself.  I'd love to hear your ideas, what you do for yourself to feel a little more human.  By all means, if you have an idea of something I should try, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment