Tuesday 30 July 2013

August birth stone - peridot

Peridot is the birth stone for August

The stone is a citrus or olive green and generally has good clarity.  Peridot is believed to have properties that assist the body both physically and mentally, helping to heal internal issues, relieve depression and reflect back negative properties away from the wearer.

As a caveat - I have no idea of the scientific background, I adore peridot because it is my birthstone and because I am a typical redheaded magpie, loving green in all forms.

I have recently bought in some peridot gemstone beads for a custom order, but will have a few left over.  If you are looking to buy a present for someone this August, contact me to discuss a custom piece for your friend or loved one, and I'll get something made, giftwrapped and sent out generally within a couple of days!

To contact me to discuss custom designs email me on roguejewels@gmail.com or contact me via the Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/roguejewels

No comments:

Post a Comment