Tuesday 30 July 2013

Exciting new products!

Whilst the sale continues to run on the Etsy shop RogueJewels I have put some plans in to place for the next items to be listed.

No new items will be listed until the sale ends; I hate nothing more than a 'new lines added' advert during a sale!  I am trying out some new things for the shop that will be listed next week including shambala bracelets.

I've also picked up some products to assist with colour and patina of products; more information will follow shortly and perhaps some how-to pictures.  I can't wait to start playing.

Picture taken by me with the help of instagram, check it out on www.instagram.com/rogueylawyer

The weather has turned from a blistering heat wave to torrential rain, and I can't say I'm disappointed.  The heat was lovely but I adore summer rain.  I'm looking forward to deeper and richer colours including greens, coppers and browns.  I'm an autumn child at heart.

Look out for these new products coming soon.  In the meantime please do check out the sale at RogueJewels for 33% off everything in stock.  The more that sells, the more new items I can produce for you!

Please do share the shop and make sure to like the facebook page www.facebook.com/roguejewels for regular updates.  If you know anyone who runs a blog or page that would like to feature some of my items please do put them in touch; I'm very grateful for everyone's help and support in this project and look forward to giving back some good karma.

With love,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment