Sunday 28 July 2013

Roguejewels birthday sale

I'm currently counting down to my birthday. I'm not telling you how old I am, and I can tell you it is NOT given away by the size of the discount on the store.

It seemed a good time to run a sale: the summer holidays are here, it's nearly my birthday, and this week I am on a holiday between my previous job and new employment starting next Monday.

It's also time to set down the size of the shop. I love creating and adding new items, but at nearly 200 items, the shop was too large for me to organise, too many items to view and seemed too 'noisy'.  My intention in running the sale is to run down some of the lines, and free up some space in both the storage here and online.

So far 10 unique lines have sold out, and I am down to a single item for a number of the earring, necklace and bracelet lines.  Once these items have sold out I am not making them again or buying the components in again. It's time to move on to something new.

The sale is only for a limited period, so get your orders in as soon as possible, before that item you had your eye on sells out for good!

Www.etsy.com/shop/roguejewels

No comments:

Post a Comment