Friday 3 May 2013

New stock


This week has been an expensive one!

I've had a couple of purchases and bought in some new stock; there will shortly be new necklaces, charm bracelets and earrings on the etsy shop, but even more excitingly I will be trying four new things.

Yes four.  Do one thing at a time?  Pah!

I have new stock of rings bases and brooch bases arriving, as well as bracelet memory wire.  I have two new technical challenges in the resin jewellery kit I am trialling and the beautiful assorted watch parts (above).

I've bought 50g of assorted watch parts.  I have one watch face which will become a necklace, and two case bases that should become a beautifully detailed earrings set.  I have lots of beautiful tiny cogs, watch arms and turning ends which I plan on using in conjunction with the resin kit to make subtle, delicate earrings and pendants.

I had a little red card from the post office and cannot wait to get my hands on the stuff tomorrow.  Watch this space!

Do you like trying new things, or do you stick to a tried and tested formula.  We'll see which I stick with after this weekend....



No comments:

Post a Comment