Sunday 26 May 2013

Pearls and silver

I am still loving those pearls I bought on Friday, and have made another item to complement the earrings.  Meet the pearl and antique bronze pendant


The weather has been lovely here today, so whilst I've made a few items to show you over the next few days, I've mostly uploaded some complementary items.

I have released a full range of the silver charms in pendant form, to go with the earrings uploaded earlier this week.  My favourite has to be the angel wings; I spent ages trying different ways of displaying these wings before settling on a hand shaped wire wrapped design, see what you think here.



I've tried (yet another) new thing today, so fingers crossed it all goes well and they will be on display here soon.

In the meantime, it's bank holiday, I've finished work, excuse me whilst I open a bottle of red wine and celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment