Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday downtime

Today was a relaxed day. I picked up three parcels filled with new jewellery making equipment, and my etsy shop RogueJewels should see significant expansion over the coming weeks.

Today I started making memory wire bracelets, simple delicate pieces with coloured rocailles and feature beads, with some matching earrings. I have around right bracelets, including a new charm bracelet, and five pairs of earrings. Those will go up over the next two days.

Next up some new chain necklaces to feature the pretty and varied charms I've picked up, then on to resin. I'm very excited for my plans around resin and rings, here's hoping it works.

It's been a lovely relaxing day. It's only now I've begun to realise how burnt out I've been. It's great to feel inspired and enthusiastic about what I'm creating, I only hope other people like it half as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment